MY PERSONAL DIET

                                                       Personal diet   

This is my personal diet, I usually have milk with biscuits for breakfast so for me it is good to mantein that on my meal, but I have to add on the breakfast an apple. Usually on the small lunch I eat a sandwich but only often I eat fruit or cheese so it’s  a bit difficult for me. The lunch is perfect for me because is the lunch that I insert on my first meal so for me is so common to it salmon or chickpeas. The snack is like the small lunch, I usually take a sandwich but I change it for an apple and the dinner is ok for me so the most difficult for me is to eat the 5 pieces of fruit but the rest is ok; I enjoy doing this project




1 comment:

  1. Hello Rodri!
    Your comment is confusing and the diet doesn't appear anywhere! I can't see what foods you eat and what nutritional value these foods have!

    ReplyDelete